By entering and using this website you are deemed to accept the provisions in this policy.
This policy applies to all the pages hosted on this site. It does not apply to pages hosted by Calling All Crows’ affiliates, linked organizations, partners, or to other organizations to which we may provide a link and whose privacy policies may differ.
Please read the following to understand how your personal information will be treated. The policy may change from time to time so please check back from time to time:
This policy will answer the following questions:
What information does Calling All Crows collect?
How is your information used?
Does Calling All Crows share your information?
How secure is the information you give us?
How can you access, correct or delete your data?
How do you opt out of receiving messages from Calling All Crows?
How does Calling All Crows protect children's privacy?
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern: you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information (including demographic and personal profile data) as volunteered by you in registration forms, subscriptions, campaigns and e-actions. However, you can access our web site without disclosing any of your personal data. Calling All Crows also collects the following (non-identifying) information:
the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website
the type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
the operating system you use (for example, Windows, Macintosh)
the date and time of your visit
the pages you access
Calling All Crows also collects personal information Calling All Crows may place internet “cookies” on your hard drive. These cookies may save data about you such as your name and the pages of the website that you viewed. You may decline, disable or delete the internet cookies while visiting the website by activating the relevant browser setting. However, doing so may affect the website’s functionality.
2. How is your information used?
Calling All Crows uses the information to help us understand more about how supporters use our site and to make improvements. We also use the information for marketing purposes such as sending you our e-newsletter. If you have subscribed to the Calling All Crows mailing list you will receive it by email on a monthly basis.
3. Does Calling All Crows share your information?
The information you provide will not be sold or rented nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission.
4. How secure is the information you give us?
Calling All Crow uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
5. How can you access, correct or delete your data?
You can delete your personal data by unsubscribing from the e-newsletter. To change your email address, first unsubscribe and then re-subscribe with your new data.
6. How do you opt out of receiving messages from Calling All Crows?
We will only send you emails if you have given us permission to contact you about Calling All Crows ’s work. We do not send out random, untargeted emails (spam). Any emails we send you will enable you to opt-out of receiving further emails from us. We will clearly state whether we received your details from an organization who recommended you to us.
7. How does Calling All Crows protect children's privacy?
The safety of children is very important to us. No information should be submitted to or posted at Calling All Crows by children without prior parental consent. All applicable laws are followed with respect to data collection from children. No sharing of data collected from children with any third parties is permitted at any time under any circumstances.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of this site is provided by Calling All Crows subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your access and/or use of the Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
2. Calling All Crows reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
3. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
4. The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trade marks regarding or relating to Calling All Crows are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, Calling All Crows excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes Calling All Crows ’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud, or any liability which cannot be excluded to applicable law.
5. Calling All Crows does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of Calling All Crows or its third party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Calling All Crows. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by Calling All Crows to use any item displayed.
Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Calling All Crows). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
7. Calling All Crows takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Calling All Crows shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Calling All Crows reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The United States of America.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.